- What Type of Information We Collect
The server on which the Web Site is located collects and saves only the default information customarily logged by web server software. Such information may include the date and time of your visit, the originating IP address, and the pages and images requested.
- Uses May Include
- We may use personal information to provide the services you've requested, including services that display customized content and advertising.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve our technologies and services.
- We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties outside of The Web Site.
- We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- The Web Site processes personal information on servers in the United States of America. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country.
- If you would like to know more about these practices and your choices about not having this information used to target ads to you, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp or the Digital Advertising Alliance at aboutads.info.